Our understanding of compliance
We assume our ethical and legal responsibility and base it on all actions within and outside the company. Compliance with laws and regulations as well as our own regulations – called compliance – are the foundation of all business activities of GÖK Consulting. This includes independence from all providers of products and services of all kinds and from lenders, as well as our fight against corruption in all forms and sustainable action.
Corporate compliance as the basis for action
Compliance with laws and regulations as well as our own regulations – called compliance – are the foundation of all business activities of gök Consulting. This includes independence from all providers of products and services of all kinds and from lenders, as well as our fight against corruption in all forms and sustainable action.
GÖK Consulting and its employees respect the applicable law and expect the same from their business partners. The following priorities are particularly relevant for us:
- Fairness in Competition. GÖK Consulting is fully committed to fair competition and operates completely independently of industry and lenders.
- Business Integrity. Corruption will not be tolerated.
- Principle of sustainability. GÖK Consulting is aware of its responsibility for the consequences of its consulting results, for the protection of the environment and for the health and safety of people.
- Principle of objectivity. GÖK Consulting advises customers according to objective criteria. Recommendations are developed irrespective of subjective criteria from an objective point of view.
- Fair and respectful dealings. In our company and with our business partners, we maintain friendly, factual, fair, appreciative and respectful dealings. Discrimination and harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Respect the property rights of customers and third parties. GÖK Consulting and their employees undertake to keep customer and operating information confidential, insofar as this is not publicly accessible. We also fully respect third party property rights.
- Separation of corporate and private interests. All employees separate their private interests and those of the company. In business relationships with customers and third parties, only factual criteria count.
- Cooperative handling of authorities. GÖK Consulting strives to maintain a cooperative relationship with all responsible authorities. Information is provided in a complete, open, correct, timely and understandable manner.
GÖK Consulting permanently anchors corporate compliance as an integral part of its business in the thinking and acting of its employees.
- With our compliance rules, we provide all employees and managers with clear instructions on how to behave.
- We offer our employees the use of the necessary sources of information as well as advice in order to avoid violations of the law and regulations.
- Through the processes and instruments we have developed, we integrate these behavioral requirements directly into the corresponding business processes and thus support correct behavior.
- The compliance system aims at the complete clarification of illegal behavior – this is essential for effective compliance.
- All employees are obliged to report violations of the Corporate Compliance Policy immediately.
- Disregarding the compliance system leads to clear consequences and unequivocal reactions.