Strategy and Restructuring
The character and the long-term development of a health care facility is concretised in the corporate goals pursued. A goal-oriented strategy serves as the basis for target-oriented management action and across all levels of the corporate organization. Portfolio considerations, hospital-location decisions, outpatient or inpatient orientation of the range of services offered, efficiency increases, cost reductions or earnings growth: all this can in many cases only be realized by means of adjusted strategic decisions, changed organizational structures or a comprehensive reengineering process. Strategic planning is not a one-off process, but a multi-stage procedure that has to be carried out again and again. GÖK Consulting is specialised in developing medical and corporate strategies for health care facilities. We organize our work in close cooperation with our clients and in putting solutions into practice. Not the presentation, but the realisation is our main focus.
Our experienced industry experts support you in aligning your strategy with the constantly changing environmental conditions. Necessary changes are implemented in the organization and structures, IT architectures and processes are redesigned.
We focus on the following key consulting areas:
- Definition of objectives and corporate strategy
- Potential analyses, identification of fields of action and projects
- Digitization and IT architecture
- Organisational structure and development
- Personnel planning and development
- Special programs to increase sales, reduce costs and improve earnings
- Structure of a reporting system
- Establishment of a project management organization