Dr. med. Stefan Drauschke
- Doctorate in medicine (Freie Universität zu Berlin)
- Communication trainer
- Systemic coach (according to the guidelines of the DBVC)
- Accredited Insights MDI® consultant
- Founder of GÖK Consulting (since 1990)
- For more than 25 years doctor and self-employed entrepreneur as managing partner of a medium-sized group of companies in the area of service and advice.
- Has personally worked as a consultant, trainer and coach in change management and strategy projects as well as a manager trainer, team and individual coach for over 10 years.
- Lecturer at the Dresden International University and the Fhg Tirol for change management.
Dipl.-Ing. Ulrich Pieper
- Engineer (Process-Engineering at TU Berlin)
- Joined GÖK Consulting in 1994
- Digital Health expert and author
- Member of the board: Digital Health Association (VdigG)
- Consultant in healthcare for over 25 years
- Founder of XPOMET© – Innovation in healthtech
- Interimsmanager in hospitals and universities
- Well known expert in healthcare logistics and supply chain management